Well, Maria has officially proved she is the most adventurous eater of all our kids. Last night, she insisted on having some of Tukkie's dinner (or snack, or whatever it was.) Yes, she ate frog--and loved it! 

Confession time: I, too, have eaten frogs (at least their legs) and it was actually pretty tasty. In Kentucky and France, that's considered normal.

In other news, Owen had his two-month checkup today. He's healthy and has maintained his 95th percentile measurements, despite his almost constant stream of spit-up. He's now 13 pounds and, shockingly, I've already forgotten his length. It was long. And his head is in the 90th percentile, customary for all boys in our big-headed family. Poor Owen also had four (4) shots--it was awful, but he recovered quickly. He also managed to choke down the oral vaccine for rotavirus, then fell immediately asleep and slept all the way home. He's such a good boy.
2 comments:
Ok, so those frogs are kind of little... that gives me the impression to eat them you just pop the whole thing in your mouth.....YUCK!
Ok Erin explained that poor Maria, doesn't in fact eat the whole frog. I didn't want to freak anyone out, so I thought I would provide that update :)
Post a Comment