Monday, June 1, 2009

One busy little monkey

We have been so busy getting ready for our move that I've been neglecting the blog--at least you grandparents out there will get to see the kids in person very soon! In the meantime, here's the latest: Owen & Maria had their check-ups today and both are doing great. Owen is in the 60th percentile for weight (23 pounds) and 75th for height. Maria is 3 foot 2 and 32 pounds. (I think. I always forget to write this stuff down.) Poor Owen had to get four shots and has to go back in two weeks for three more, but Maria wasn't due for any, lucky girl.

Owen has been a very busy guy lately. He's learned to walk and say a few words and he basically keeps us on our toes all day long. Here's some proof:





Declan finally celebrated his 8th birthday this Saturday with a trip to see Night at the Museum 2, followed by cake and ice cream with a few friends. Unfortunately, our camera has been acting up so most of the pictures from his party didn't come out. Here are two that did:



1 comment:

Emma and Mommy said...

I can't believe he is walking. Remember when you called me to tell me you were pregnant? I will remember that forever!