Poor Owen, he has a terrible case of baby acne. It seems to have popped up all of a sudden--and all over. At least it doesn't seem to bother him, and hopefully it will clear up soon.
On a brighter note, today I took Owen in with me to the office (I had to straighten out a few things before I can start working from home in a couple of weeks.) He did a great job, even when everything inevitably took longer than it should've. We did a few on the go feedings without too much trouble, so with any luck we can start venturing out more often now.
Amazingly, I managed to put Owen in the sling for this morning's outing--I'm not sure I was really doing it 100% correctly, but he seemed comfortable (he fell asleep) and he didn't fall out, so I'll call that a success.
Finally, here's Owen with his big brothers (pre-baby acne). I still can't decide who he looks like...

No comments:
Post a Comment